- The content of the pages of the Guitaa is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. These terms may change without prior notice.
- The Guitaa Service may change at any time. New services or features may be added or removed without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered through the Guitaa Service for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials of the Guitaa Service is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that the Guitaa Service meets your specific requirements.
- You will not collect content or information, or otherwise access the Guitaa Service, using automated means (such as bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- The Guitaa Service contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, sounds, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms.
- Unauthorised use of the Guitaa Service may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Membership at Guitaa is granted at the sole discretion of the Webmaster. Membership may be revoked by the Webmaster without notice at any time, for any reason. This revocation may be temporary or permanent.
Songs and Chords
Usage of Songs and Chords is limited to your personal, noncommercial use in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. You may not reproduce (other than as authorized for your own personal usage), publish, transmit, distribute, publicly display, rent or lend, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in the sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, any of the contents so provided.
It is Guitaa's policy to respond quickly to claims of intellectual property violation. Upon receiving notification in accordance with any related copyright organization or owner, Guitaa will immediately disable and remove content in question. To report illegal content please email us. firstname.lastname@example.org
From time to time the Guitaa Service may include links to other websites, apps or services. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or app(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or app(s).